SBA 504 Interest Rates | January 2023 | 10 Yr: 6.166%, 20 Yr: 6.286%, 25 Yr: 6.313% *rates may vary Learn More »

Excellence in Lending

At Dakota Business Lending, we accept nothing but the best. We are driven to be a trusted partner and our work speaks for itself.

 

We’re proud of our accomplishments and impact it’s made on our communities.

Excellence in Lending

At Dakota Business Lending, we accept nothing but the best. We are driven to be a trusted partner and our work speaks for itself.

We’re proud of our accomplishments and impact it’s made on our communities.

How Dakota Business Lending is ​setting the bar in Business Lending:

As a CDC (Certified Development Corporation), our staple is the SBA 504 loan program – a loan program that offers small businesses with below-market fixed rate financing for up to 25 years for fixed assets. For the past decade consecutively, Dakota Business Lending has been named the #1 SBA lender in ND, lending close to 70% of the SBA loans that are funded throughout the state. Below is a brief overview of the program.

We Focus on YOU!

It’s all about YOU and your business!

At Dakota Business Lending, we are focused on finding the right financing package for you. We listen to your needs. We’ll find the right program for you, not just make a loan for us. If we don’t have the best answer, we’ll tell you that too.

Z

We've Approved 88% of SBA 504 Loans!

Dakota Business Lending has approved & funded 88% of all SBA 504 loans ever provided in North Dakota!

We have the knowledge and experience to do the most complex deals for our borrowers and lending partners.

We Think Outside The Box!

When the deals get tough, that’s where we shine the brightest.

We have several programs that can fit many different financing needs.  Additionally, we collaborate with other lenders and other programs to find the best financing packet for the small business.

Over 40 Years of Success!

Every business that we finance is a unique story.

The journeys, owners, challenges and results are different and amazing. For over 40 years, we have had the honor of being a trusted financing partner in many, many of these stories.

Over $550 Million Financed!

Over 40 Years of Lending Excellence

Since 1982, our programs have provided over $550 Million in loans to small businesses across the entire state of ND, MT, and western MN.

Over $1.2 Billion of Impact!

Making an Impact

Since our loans work in conjunction with other loans from banks, credit unions and other financing partners, when you look at the total financing impact of all those sources combined, we have been involved in projects totaling over $1.2 Billion!

Over 1400 Success Stories!

The number of stories is still growing

We love to hear the stories and do our part in the continued success of our borrowers so that the stories continue on and hopefully become legacies.

Over 20,000 Jobs Created!

A true job creator

It’s not just the amount of loans that’s important. The financing we have provided has had a direct impact of creating over 20,000 jobs in communities across the state. These jobs are critical to the local economies, especially in our rural towns.

#1 SBA Lender in ND!

For 12 consecutive years, Dakota Business Lending has been awarded the District Director Award as the top SBA 504 Lender

Not only do we deliver the most SBA loans, but when you look at the numbers in total, 25% of ALL SBA loan dollars loan in ND go through Dakota Business Lending. The other 75% is a total of all banks, credit unions and other lenders that deliver SBA loans. Really, that is an incredible number!

Over $2 Million Donated!

A true job creator

As a mission based, not-for-profit lender, all of our earnings are reinvested in programs that benefit small businesses.