The journey isn't easy for small businesses right now, but we're still here to walk it with you . We're monitoring resources and legislation closely to help you through this difficult time. Be sure to check out the resources below and contact us with any further questions.
- For a full summary of the 2020 CARES Act, click here.
- To apply for the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), click here.
- To apply for the Paycheck Protection Program, click here.
- Debt Relief - On Friday, Congress passed & Trump signed the CARES Act which has numerous provisions for helping businesses through this challenging time. One of the provisions in the Act is payments for SBA 504 loans will be paid for you by SBA for 6 months. This is not a deferment, but rather debt relief (loan forgiveness) that will not be required to be paid back down the road and will not create a taxable event for the forgiveness. This will begin with your April 1 payment – so your payment will not be pulled for 6 months starting April 1. Regular payments will resume on October 1. You do not need to take any action, this is an automatic action for all SBA 504 and 7a loans.
- CARES Act Programs Comparison
- For state-specific responses, resources and information:
We will be updating this page with more information as it becomes available.